Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What a FEEEELING..... DO DO DOOO DO DO.

Time for another update. I must say, I have not been updating in my blog as often as I was in June. That could either be a sign that i am not obsessing over it as much, and its just becoming a healthy lifestyle.. or, it could mean that im not kicking myself in the butt enough and am losing some steam.

To that i respond as follows: I will admit that the vancouver time period as well as a few days thereafter were not top-notch. I was not putting in enough effort. However, i can confidently say that this past week I have gotten absolutely back on track and am feeling GREAT once again! My girl dana lent me her scale and i am now 22 LBS DOWN!!!!! CAN YOU FREAKIN BELIEVE IT?! I have NEVER lost more than 20 lbs in my life, during any one particular "diet". I am soo proud of myself and this only motivates me to keep going!
My family is so supportive and they all have said that they can notice a big difference.

** side note: I BOUGHT A NEW CAR TODAY!!!! WEEEEE! ITS SOOO HOT AND SEXY!! It gives me motivation to be hot and sexy INSIDE my car too! oh that sounded bad.. i meant.. looking hot and sexy IN my car***


Im making tonite a short entry due to my day shift tomorrow... that i MUST work.. due to my large debt I incured today... yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home