Saturday, July 22, 2006

I've still got it :P

weeellllll...
I had been slightly discouraged the last few days as I returned from vancouver feeling like i was back at square one. I was feeling tired, lethargic, overweight, gross... like i did over a month ago. I felt like I couldn't suck in my gut really easily like i could throughout june. I was so upset.. and scared.. thinking: has all my hard work gone to waste? Did i REALLY fall off the wagon... AGAIN??! AFTER ALL I DID AND SAID??

But.. luckily I decided that i just simply wasn't putting in enough effort. Yesterday and today i totally pulled up my bootstraps and got back in tune with my healthy lifestyle. I realize how much i love eating healthy and exercising.. and how much more in control and powerful I feel. I feel like Im taking action to make myself healthier. Being out of control is a horrible feeling. And.. the month of july has really gone by so quickly! I can barely believe that it is JULY 21ST!! which means... (i haven't done a count in so long!!) that it has been 51 days as of today!!!
OMG 51 DAYS!!!!! that has never ever happened!! GRANTED.. i did indulge a bit in vancouver. Ok wait lets get right on on the table the sins that occured in vancouver:
I ate pizza-- but i only had 1 or two slices at a time.
I ate a sandwhich and fry combo once
sean and i split a sandwhich and fry thing once.
Oh and the greek resturant with all that greecy calamari and spanakopita.. mmmmmm
other than that tho.. i really kinda kept things good. Like buying veggies at granville island.. making a salad.. eating yogart and bran muffin for breakfast... splitting a small gelato with sean instead of getting a large one for myself.. and also all the walking we did.. thats why i maintain that it wasn't a complete and total fall-off-the-wagon. I've done worse in the past .. much worse!
AND WHATS MORE: this time im not using it as an excuse for completely giving up and returning to my old unhealthy way of life. I am back on the eating healthy track. I just have to kick up my fitness a lot more. This part is probably the struggle for me.

51 days... wow.. no mcdonalds.. no wendy's .. no poutine.. no KFC... very minimal grease in my diet. IM so proud of myself. I MADE FRIENDS WITH THE STAIRS!
I've still got it.. Im still doing it... sorry vancouver... the bitch is back!!

I am so glad that july is going by faster. its almost like.. im not really counting now.. im just living it... and its going by much faster. I like it. I am excited to lose more weight though.. i really should purchase a scale. My clothes rapidly got looser in june.. but they haven't got any looser than that. So .. im still waiting.. playing the waiting game.. but probably all this minor sinning is what has kept me here.

** I love the feeling of my thighs and calves burning as i go up the stairs slllooowwwwly**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home