Tuesday, July 11, 2006

HOLIDDAAAAAY ..celebraaaate



Just a quick entry before i get on the plane to go to vancouver. I am excited to get out of the city and find something new to do. Although im not looking forward to the wet heat i know will be in the air on the coast. I am excited to see the ocean tho. I always love to see the ocean. That reminds me.. i need to put some film in my camera.

So .. diet-wise... i haven't been the most perfect girl. I know I know... i totally need to get back on the wagon. Not that Im completely off... I've STILL MANAGED to stay away from all fast food....
I just hope that I can stay fairly on the wagon in vancouver .. oh well i just have to decide that I will.

My picture depicts my bootylicious self on vacation! Too bad there arent' any palm trees in vancouver. thats the ONLY DIFFERENCE between that picture and reality... *shifts eyes*

well i had better get my ass packing.. seans would tan my hide if he knew i haven't started!!!!

im out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home