Friday, July 07, 2006

LOVE LOVE LOVE...



I have to take this moment to give soooo much love and thanks to my WONDERFUL friends and family, who love me so much and support me so much through my journey to "becoming bootylicious."

For the longest time, I was so embarrassed about my weight, it was the LAST thing I ever wanted to talk about. But now Im at a point where, everyone knows im struggling with it, they might as well know that im trying to change it. Fessing up and being honest about your weaknesses gives as much relief as telling the truth when you've been lying. Its freeing.

I just talked on msn with a really good friend who, no matter how negative I am or no matter HOW MANY TIMES i "fail".. he remains OVERWHELMINGLY positive and supportive of me. It is truly humbling to know that no matter how low im feeling, I can go to this person and he offers a burst of motivation and confidence WITHOUT FAIL. He motivates me, believes in me.. and just told me "im right there with you, every step of the way." ... Its like having my own personal "bob green."

And whats truly amazing, is that he's not the only person in my life like that. I have sooo many ppl pulling for me, who WANT to see me succeed. I EVEN have a friend who lives in L.A, who constantly supports me and encourages me and tells me how beautiful I am and how good I will feel when i achieve my goal. I have someone in Calgary who is routing for me and gives me tips and ideas. He is the one who helped me discover "3Fatchicks.com" -- a support forum. I know that I can go to him when im down and out... and he'll try his best to pick me up and dust me off. I love these people. He has told me in exact words "I believe in you". I never imagined Iwould hear all these supportive words from these people in my life. Guess it shows how much they care about me and how WORTH IT I am to do this for myself.

I have girlfriends who want to work out with me, I have family that want me to call them when I feel like giving up, or when Im doing great-- just to chat about it. I have people in my life I can be completely honest with about this whole thing.

To everyone in my life that loves me, and everyone that I love.. that biiiiig huuuge heart up there is for you. I knew I wasn't doing this alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home