Monday, July 17, 2006

Mad Fat Girl.

So im back from vancouver. I didn't COMPLETELY fall off the wagon.. we did a LOT of walking. HOwever.. i did break my "no fries" rule.. and i didn't eat the healthiest.
But... as of right now.. I am not going to focus on what I could have done different.. the fact remains that I am home now, and im going to get right back on track. I need to bring back the 2litres of water a day.. bring back the walking (not that I ever left it..) and bring back my healthy eating. Also.. in order to make my goals for july work out.. i need to find a new exercise method to start. I think perhaps I will ask sarah if i can borrow her turbo jam.

I need to shock my body back into the fitness routine to rid myself of any extra weight i may have put back on in vancouver.

So we went down to Seattle for a day during our trip... to do some shopping. I say this with the least amount of enthusiasm due to the fact that fat girls and shopping... don't equal happy times. As I walked around all the brand name stores with tyler's size zero girlfriend ... I thought to myself.. how can shopping be fun for fat girls? In this ENTIRE outlet complex... i doubt i can find ONE thing that fits me. Its so degrating. Then I noticed a Lane Bryant store on the map.. so YAY a plus size store. Should I be excited? More than excited I got even MORE bitter. I think its terrible that being fat means you are limited to one maybe TWO stores and are basically forced to comply with the styles they provide you. It takes away all peronal style-identity and creativity on the fat girls part. This angered me even more. What if I don't like Lane Bryant clothes? Being fat FORCES ME to comply and buy what they provide for me. This was making my blood boil. Its times like these that i SWEAR TO GOD I will change my life and my body NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.


I am making this a short entry so that I will have more good things to report in a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home