Wednesday, July 05, 2006

15 down!




So today I was at my friend's tupperware party.. and i weighed myself. I am now officially 15lbs lighter than my heaviest weight!!! yaaaay! I have noticed a bit more attention from guys... I have certainly received lots of compliments on my slimming figure.. so thats good.. and im definitely feeling more energetic and more "together"--physically and mentally.

I just have to keep telling myself that really... this isn't THAT hard.. and there really is no excuse for why I can't continue doing this. I want to be fit and healthy more than anything in my life and there is NO reason why I can't keep this up to acheive what I've wanted to acheive for as long as I can remember. I don't want to be 40 looking back at all the time I wasted. It has officially been 1 month and 5 days.. I dont' know if I ever thought I'd go this long. Can you imagine when I say... its been 4 months.. or 5 or 6 months.... or even a year?? I know i recently bought clothes from old navy, however.. the sizes are still considered plus (my pants are 20 at old navy. I will be so freakishly excited when I can fit into a medium at the majority of stores. I'll know how far I've come when that happens.

I so deserve this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home