Thursday, June 22, 2006

I need to get my bootylicious butt moving!

I feel so defeated. Today I really felt like I had no energy.. and even tho I ate completely healthy and had my two litres of water, i still for some reason feel like Im failing. I know I only feel this way because I haven't exercised enough this week. Yesterday I went for an hour long bike ride with my sister. That felt really good. But I need to do something physical like that every day, or at the very least 3 times a week. And this week I so have not lived up to that. As a result i feel like I've made no progress this week at all :( However, i have to recognize that Im at the 3 week mark and this is normally my give-up point. If I let this get to me i could easily fall off my wagon. I would waste these 3 hard weeks if I did that. The simple solution to my problem is to get more active. These next few days will be difficult as I work during the day but also we are having a house warming party on saturday, so friday evening will be spent getting the house ready (cleaning etc.) and saturday evening will be a night filled with avoiding food.
The plus side to all this is that I can ride my bike to work tomorrow, take the stairs at work, and be on my feet all day which should kick start my active side again.

I feel at this point that it would still be so incredibly easy for me to fall off the wagon. To slip back into eating fast food, being a couch potatoe, and giving up. Maybe once i start to see some real change in my body... (ie... buying smaller clothes or even being out of the plus sizes,) this won't seem to me like "new way of life" it will still feel like a "diet" that Im more that likely to fail at. I know I need to be way less negative, and normally I am, but this blog is meant for me to vent my feelings and frustrations. I want to look back at this 50 lbs from now and go.. wow i've come a long way, and for it to give me motivation to keep going. I know that without exercise I will feel like im not getting anywhere.

Damn i wish i could figure out how to post pics on here. And i really don't like that my profile and all my posts are not up at the top of the page. :( booo.

anyway... I better head to bed as 6am comes fast.

** I wonder if i'll see my cute boy tomorrow. **

Ok now time like the present to note that I LOVE pin-up girls!! (yes i am heterosexual.)... but the girls in these paintings are so damn cute! I even have a pin-up girl calander. Anyway, i decided today to post this *Cowgirl pin-up to pay tribute to a very good friend of mine who happens to be a cowboy. He tells me I'm beautiful even when I don't believe it. And I always think of him when I hear the song "You can't hide beautiful" -- so thank you to my crazy cowboy.

Well... I have to get some sleep tonight, so off to dreamland I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home