Monday, June 05, 2006

Time out for an Oilers Tragety... :(

So ok I know this is supposed to be my weight loss blog... but I just have to take a moment of silence and aknowledge the devestating injury to Dwayne Rollison, the Edmonton Oilers goallie, who was put out of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight, game 1, against the Carolina Hurricanes. As a die-hard Oiler fan, I am totally totally crushed. Dwayne Rollison is our not-so-secret weapon, and although I should remain faithful at this point, the ridiculous stupidity of Conklin as evidenced by his bonehead play tonight... (sorry conky... but that was retarded) .. has thrown a dark cloud over our city's wicked awesome playoff attitude and energy this season. I am devestated. Its like a death. I am in mourning. I still do have faith in our stellar Line-up but without the ass saving that rollison so often provides for us... we are going to have to seriously pull up our socks. GO OILERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remain faithful.


OK so back to the bootyliciousness of it all:
For some reason im feeling a lull in my motivation today .. DESPITE the fact the by all technical means, im doing great! i swam for half hour today, drank 2 litres of water ... took the stairs at work, and ate really healthy...
Im trying to discover the reason for this lull of motivation and i've come up with this : im really hungry right now. And as i said in my previous post, when im hungry, i feel like slipping off the wagon is soooo within reach. When im hungry, even a glance in the mirror makes me feel horrible. Its like.. when im hungry, all the progress I've made means nothing. So.. the key for the next couple of days is to avoid hunger. How will I do this? I will continue to fill up on water and I will try to eat more throughout the day .. like grazing... on veggies and fruit. That means I have to go grocery shopping.

Well... I successfully negated to acheive my goal of starting to go to bed at a decent hour. Its 1:38 am. My bed is calling my name....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home