Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Anyone have a doughnut?? No I mean one I can sit on....

Today for the second time i road my bike to work. MAN my ass hurts. And not in a good way.. its not the "i worked out and i can feel it " kinda hurt.. its a .. "wow i feel like i've been straddling a two by four for the last 10 days" kinda hurt. So from looking at many different weight loss sites, I've decided that to lose weight i should be taking in about 1700-1800 calories a day.. something like that. So i figure.. If i try to make each meal around 500 calories, that brings me to 1500.. then for snacks, my rule is to make them around 100 calories each, if i have 3... or if i have 2 make them 150 calories each. Im not going to go totally strict with my calories, but if I kinda ballpark it, i think it will teach me a lot about the foods that i am eating. ** wow my ass hurts** tomorrow is day 14. I really believe that I will make the whole month. And i KNOW.. that if i make the full month, that I will be renewed for another month.. and by then the results should be very apparent that I will be indefinitly motivated. *crosses fingers* Well I have to cut this one short cuz my bed is calling my name... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home