Sunday, September 10, 2006

Shake your groove thing Shake your grooove thing ya ya..

so... it took me a huge mmmmff but i finally got back on track for september. I have been eating healthy, doing some working out, doing some walking/jogging... and i believe im back to my best so far.
This is a huge accomplishment for me. Usually in the past, once fallen off the wagon, I tend to giveup completely. Alas, I will now choose to forget what has occured in the past, and focus on these next few months. I have already lost about and around 25 lbs. My goal for the next 4 months is to drop another 25 lbs. This will mean a total of 50 lbs lost by 2007. I never in a million years thought that i could reach that amount of weight lost, even though i always said i would do it. I don't know as i believed it was possible.

But lately Im beginning to see that things ARE possible for myself that I never dreamed were.

Tonight I shook my bootylicious booty with some friends at the Druid... For the first time in a long time, I felt somewhat good about myself. I know that I am a beautiful girl and I am sooo ready for everyone else to know too.

Back on track!! whooot! it feels so good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home