Sunday, September 17, 2006

no creative title today

It took a bit of gumption.. ok a LOT.. but im finally back "on the wagon." I need to find a new term for being on or off "the wagon" cuz im starting to sound like an alcoholic!

September is shaping up to be way better than august health- & fitness-wise. I have reignited my commitment to the stairs at work. I have successfully stayed away from fast food and plan on staying away for quite a while now again. I have gotten re-aquainted with my work-out video.. and my best friend sean and i even tried out the YMCA in the west end. I am not intimidated now to go to the Y and im going to start going more often. My goal for the next couple months is to really increase my cardio. I think that will get me out of this plateau that i've managed to get myself on.

I feel so good. Even though i still have a long way to go.. i no longer eat till im stuffed. I just eat till im satisfied and then i stop. Its such an amazing feeling beacuse I know what its like now not to have food control me. I still struggle of course, and sometimes the food DOES win. But for the most part.. i can control what i take in, and that gives me more satisfaction sometimes than actually EATING the food.

SO its turning into fall... (and mighty quickly i might add) at the end of september it will be 4 whole months that i've being giving an honest attempt at changing my life. I am so proud of myself, even tho im still struggling, at least im DOIGN something. Im being honest. I've let down my guard with ppl in my life and im being honest with them AND (most importantly) with myself about what my weaknesses are and what i need to change.

I am so excited that I've finally found the strenth to go through with my weight loss. I've always wanted to do it, I always knew icould do it.. and it has always plagued me. But now i feel like im finally getting my life on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home