Monday, September 18, 2006

Bootylicious.. Blues, (BUT a hard-earned pick-me-up)


What an emotional rollercoaster this is. Trying to keep my spirits up, my motivation up. Trying to look on the bright side. I AM doing great. I have to keep telling myself that. (All this comes after a depressing shopping experience that almost had me crying in the change room.) I was soo excited that my scrubs were getting soo big on me that i wanted to see how some new scrubs would look. 10 pairs of try-on scrubs later, I can't fit into my smaller size.. i can't even fit into the SAME size in different style.

I then went to old navy where, after trying on my sister's size 18 from this store and fitting them perfectly, i was crushed when i couldn't even do the damn things up. Now what am i going to wear to mariah carey, where i not openly but secretly want to slightly impress the person im going with.?! ugh.

All this fuss and i ended up settling on a pair of yoga pants from old navy. I came to the conclusion that perhaps I cannot attain the must-have killer pair of jeans, so i must make peace with the yoga pants for the next few months. AND make USE of them as well.

SO off i headed to the YYYYMMCCAAAA .. ok lame.. anyway.. I got a 2-week free pass (ask about it ppl.. they don't just hand them out!!) as a trial period. I did 45 minutes on the crosstrainer and burned 500 calories!! 500!! thats like... a third of my daily intake! So it is my goal to make the best use out of this free 2 weeks... and try to go every day. I work days this week so it should be pretty doable.

I Should do a weigh-in at some point this month.. maybe at the end of it. I find i do better when i don't have the scale in the house. (i use my friend dana's scale)

So last time i weighed myself i had lost 25 lbs. (roughly)

My new goal is to lose another 25 by january 1st, 2007. That will bring me to a total of 50lbs lost and my reward for this will be an ipod!!! yaaaayy!!

ok.. on that note i must retire. This working girl is beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home