Saturday, October 28, 2006

and one and two and three



I know one day i'll get there. But this journey is so mentally exhausting. One day i feel invincable... like my goals are so tangible. The next day i feel utterly hopeless... like theres no point in trying anymore.

I want to be able to fully believe someone when they tell me I'm beautiful.
I find that soo hard. If someone says im pretty, i think i can accept that. I am a pretty girl. But beautiful? sexy? desired? i don't think so. And when I get told that... I automatically am suspicious. Oh how I wonder what it would feel like to be walking around knowing that you are sexually desirable and physically attractive to most ppl. Just a day of that would be pretty freakin neat.

I love this pin up girl. i like to pretend that i look that hot when i am working out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cubbie said...

You will get back on track and kick some ass, you are a hot and sexy lady, and once you start feling good about yourself... you will be out there making all the boys drool, and your bf worry LOL

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home